Styled Shoots


Welcome to the Rose Gold Events Blog

the full post

            It may seem like a big task, but in the end it will all be worth it. To start off you need is your marriage license/slip. It is a good idea to make a few copies of your marriage license. Now go to the Social Security Office to officially change your social. All that needs […]


July 13, 2015

Changing from "Miss" to "Mrs."

get the latest

stay up to date...

Thanks, You'll be added to our newsletter